On Friday, September 16, 2022, season subscription and individual ticket pre-booking opens on the internet and by mail. Former subscribers have priority until 30 September. From Wednesday, November 2, 2022, ticket bookings open by telephone, at the box office and on montecarloticket.com.
The number of seats on sale on Montecarloticket is subject to a quota that may change according to daily availability.
THROUGH THE INTERNET
On opera.mc: online subscription and pre-booking of individual seats
On montecarloticket.com: sale of individual tickets
Tuesdays to Saturdays, 10am to 5.30pm, at the Monte Carlo Opera box office, located in the Atrium of the Casino de Monte-Carlo
BY SURFACE MAIL
Return the form that can be downloaded from our website or which is detachable from this season's brochure, duly completed and with your payment to the following address: Service Billetterie – Opéra de Monte-Carlo, place du Casino – B.P. 44 MC, 98001 Monaco cedex
+377 92 00 13 70
Tuesdays to Saturdays, 10am to 5.30pm
– Tickets will not be refunded or exchanged except in case of cancellation of the performance or concert.
– All reserved tickets must be paid for within 48 hours, after which time they will be put back on sale.
– Duplicate tickets can only be issued in exceptional cases.
– Performances will start strictly on time. Latecomers will not be allowed to take their seat until the next intermission.
– It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film or record the performance.
– The programme is subject to change. The cast is not contractually binding.
– All information on the booking forms must be completed. Your details will not be sold or given to any commercial company or third party.
– If your address changes during the season, it is important that you inform the box office.